- Marketers must listen to customers, understand their individual needs and build experiences and products that are competitively differentiating.
- Use customer insights to understand how your different customer segments define engagement and positive experiences. Then put those insights into action to improve the customer experience across every point of contact with your organization.
- High quality experiences must be maintained and experientially adjusted throughout the relationship to remain relevant across the individual’s ever-changing life stages. This applies to B2B and B2C customer life cycles.
understanding what the customer wants and how to use technology to deliver on
- Key issues, needs, expectations of that individual.
- Decision-making process, roles and titles of influencers and decision makers. This applies to B2C and B2B customers.
- Messaging and media preferences.
- And critically, self-described personality types, attitudes, life stages.
- Do what you promised: Deliver on your fundamental brand promise.
- Treat me fairly: Fair and customer focused pricing and customer service policies.
- Protect my information: Explain the reasons for the opt-in information requests and assure me of the privacy and safety of my data.
- Improve my experiences: Use my stated preferences and aversions, to dramatically improve my experiences.
- 94 per cent higher open rates
- 1,062 per cent higher engagement with content
- Zero Unsubscribes
- 100 percent deliverability
- 400% increase in response.